The Music Junkies. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 14, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Max Eve




Genre: Hard Rock, Progressive, Instrumental

Junkies' Description:
I had a chance to meet Max years ago. We both talked about our love for music, our favorite bands, etc. He also told me about his passion for the guitar. Fast forward to today. We are blessed to hear Max absolutely dominate the strings. To be honest, I’m nothing short of amazed by his ability to manhandle a guitar. Some of his songs have a cool mellow feel while others melt your face clean off. If your a fan of Buckethead, then Max Eve is right down your alley. Max has just released his first album, “Vertigo.” Feel free to listen to it right here, or you can purchase this fantastic work of art on iTunes. My personal favorite is “Built And Broken.” Just like all of his songs, It’s layered with multiple guitar riffs that are equally hard as they are melodic. Keep your eye on this one. His music is not to be unheard.


Album: Vertigo






Vertigo


Links:

MySpace
Facebook


Official Bio:
I'm an instrumental guitarist from Atlanta, Ga who tries to explore a concept of melodic storytelling; with music, not with words. I have always been fascinated by music's many faces and draw my influences from a WIDE range of genres. I love experimenting with combining these different music styles in ways that surprise and entice the listener, but most importantly connect with them. I am currently playing solo but do not oppose the idea of playing with a band some day; I've only just embarked on my musical journey.
I have immense gratidtude for anyone reading this and supporting my music, thanks for listening!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Help Us Out!