The Music Junkies. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Dakotafish




Genre: Synth-Pop, Alternative Rock, Psychedelic Rock

Junkies' Description:
Dakotafish’s single “Jitter” is already one of my favorite songs of this summer. The intro is so cheerful, the vocals so beautiful, that when I first downloaded it I listened to it on repeat for almost an hour. I recommend you do the same. After getting over the obsession with the first song I heard, I’ve discovered that everything these guys have released is well written, well produced, and very very catchy. But don’t expect all of the songs to be just like Jitter... they aren’t. You just have to listen. If you like Yeasayer, Beach House, and Radiohead, you will really dig this.


Album: Many Moons






Many Moons - Dakotafish


Album: Dakotafish EP






Dakotafish - Dakotafish



Links:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Myspace
Tumblr
Last.FM
Bandcamp




0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Help Us Out!