The Music Junkies. Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jack Skuller- "Ziggy Stardust" live (David Bowie cover) Video



Jack Skuller was only 13 when this video was made. Jack's voice is unbelievable, and being a huge fan of David Bowie, I "squee"ed when I saw that he covered "Ziggy Stardust."

This video was posted back in 2009, but I just discovered it today after we received an email about Jack's new video (to be posted later).


13 year old Jack Skuller singing Ziggy Stardust at the LOSER'S LOUNGE TRIBUTE TO DAVID BOWIE at Joe's Pub, NYC on October 8, 2009. Featuring the Kustard Kings led by Joe McGinty. Jack's clothes by designer Keanan Duffty (Rebel, Rebel).

I know, I should let Mac post some to keep the blog balanced, but this really couldn't wait.

0 comments:

About Me

Help Us Out!